ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE GLOBAL GAP YEAR STUDENTS FOR 2017-2018: Our deadline has passed; however, we are willing to accept applicants as there are a few spots remaining. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE GAP SEMESTER STUDENTS: Applications are available until September 1st!
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR 2018-2019: Applications are made available on August 1st, 2017.
TO APPLY FOR THE KIVU GAP YEAR PROGRAM STUDENTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Be in their senior year of high school OR have up to a MAXIMUM OF TWO years studying at the undergraduate level. (Students graduating early from high school must confirm they will turn 18 upon arrival to the program).
2. Graduate high school with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
3. Applied to a college of their choice or have clear intentions/goals for their future academic plans.
*All students are encouraged to apply and defer their enrollment before arriving to the gap year.
4. Please note that we are unable to accommodate therapeutic or adjudicated youth in this program.
5. Please see our Essential Eligibility Criteria.
6. Students must be willing to agree to the Contract of Commitment for all participants during the program.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: While our program is based out of the United States, we welcome students of all nationalities to join the journey of a gap year with Kivu. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to inquire with us!
Non-Refundable Deposit: Students accepted into the program will be asked to put down a non-refundable $500 deposit in order to reserve their spot. Students have until May 1st to accept or deny their acceptance letter.
For further questions, please email Luke, email@example.com or call 970-403-6016 during regular office hours.